Postage and packing is included in the price of the CDs.
2017 Autumn Conference with Friends Fellowship of Healing at Woodbrooke
DVD of presentations by Maggie Jeffrey, Vivian Barty-Taylor and Anne Simpson.
To order contact David Mason – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01452 626112. Price: £5.00.
To order CDs from the conferences below, please contact David Arundel using the CD Order form.
2016 Autumn conference at Launde Abbey
- Talk 1. Fee Berry: Pathways to Reincarnational Memory.
- Talk 2. Rikky Rooksby: Heavens of Kingdoms and the Kingdom of Heaven: life and maps of the afterlife.
- Talk 3. Linda Jacobs: The Connection between Mental Health and Spirituality.
- Talk 4. John Philps: The Light of the Soul.
2016 Spring Conference at Malvern: Pushing the Boundaries
A Joint Conference between the Unitarian Society for Psychical Studies, the Churches Fellowship for Psychical and Spiritual Studies, and QFAS.
- Talk 1. Dr Roger Straughan: How on earth can we study the Afterlife?
- Talk 2. Rev. Feargus O’Connor: Grounds for belief in life after death
2015 QFAS Autumn Conference at Woodbrooke: Spiritual Beings on a Human Journey
- Talk 1. CherrySimpkin: Psychopomps (soul guides) and
Elizabeth Angas: End of Life Care and Soul Midwives
- Talk 2. David Mason: Spiritual Pathways
- Talk 3. Kim Goode: The importance of family and ancestors in health and healing
- Talk 4. Clement Jewitt: Intimations of Immortality: modalities of connection with the unseen realms
2014 Autumn Conference at Ammerdown
- Talk 1. Discussion session: QFAS: Past, Present and Future. Introduced by Angela Howard
- Talk 2. David Britton: Europe in Crisis and the Question of the Afterlife
2014 Spring Conference at Friends House
- Talk 1. Jill Inskip: A Personal Journey Through Cancer
- Talk 2. Harvey Gillman: This I have found experimentally
To order please use the CD Order form indicating which CDs you would like. Enclose with payment (make cheque payable to Quaker Fellowship for Afterlife Studies) and post to:
David Arundel, 34 Jubilee Terrace, High Ackworth, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF7 7LH.
A list of talks on CD from Conferences prior to 2014 is available from David Arundel on request. All proceeds from the sale of the CDs go into the QFAS funds.